Saturday, August 7, 2010


So after our fight last night he was in a pretty bad mood this morning. I went out and got us breakfast, kind of like a peace offering. He was still mad. I don't remember what he said to me but I told him to shut the f*** up. I was laying on the couch when I said it. I heard him get up and he opened the top of the coffee table where the paddle used to be kept. (Our coffee table top rises so that you can eat at the table comfortably, there are 2 small cubby type places right under the top.)
"Where is it?"
I could hear the anger in his tone.
"In the bedroom." I got up and walked back to our bedroom and he followed me. I handed him the large strap knowing full well what he wanted but hoping he would take the strap instead.
"This isn't it!"
Crap. I know that. Seeing how angry he was I quickly went to the closet and got the paddle. The paddle in the picture is the exact one that we have. It hurts like hell.
I laid on the bed and gave me a smack that hurt so much I sat up. He had to tell me a couple of times to lay back down and for the last two he was holding my hands out of the way. I only got about 5 smacks but they really hurt. Needless to say I have been on my best behaviour since then.
He still has not read the letter and he's still mad about last night. I don't even remember what the fight was about but I had had a few drinks and I know I was pretty awful. Hopefully he's in a better mood when he gets home.

No comments:

Post a Comment