Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

I will make no resolution this year... I hate them. I thought I would catch you up on my friend and I and where we are and everything. So K has done some DD research and I have been explaining and answering questions that he has. Mind you we have only known eachother for about 2 weeks. We do not officially have a commited relationship, much less a domestic discipline relationship. It is nice to be open about what it is I'm looking for though. Spanking thus far, has mostly been for fun. He is very interested in bondage and some other BDSM type of things, which I am not so sure about. I'm willing to try anything once, but it's never been a fantasy of mine. We have fooled around with some bondage and spanking which I enjoyed. He however has been wanting to step it up to the next level, I'm hesitant. Having never experienced anything like what he's talking about, I just want to take my time. I do see his ability to be dominent in every day life things and I think there is potential here. Where this will all lead at this point? I am not sure yet. I am sure that I miss W, his guidance and firmness, his tone and my security. I talk to him every day. Part of me thinks that I am just not ready to jump into another intamate relationship. So slow is how I am going to take it.
K is fun and funny and threatens me with "punishable offenses", which I enjoy. So basically, so far it's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment