Monday, November 21, 2011

It's been a very long time since I've posted. I have met my soul-mate. We are in a domestic discipline relationship. We both fell like it is the most right type of relationship for us. We got engaged last month. We are currently living on opposite ends of the country. I will be moving my blog and starting a new blog for our new relationship... I will post a link when I get it started. I'm so torn tonight. He was able to make arrangements to come out for thanks-giving and is flying in town on Thursday! I can't wait to see him... however I have disobeyed him many times and when he gets here it will be time to pay the price. I love this man more than words can describe... I so excited and so equally sad about him coming. I think a lot of the sadness is knowing that he will again have to leave

No comments:

Post a Comment